Daniel Yuh

Hello

Where are you from? I am from Cameroon

What led you to join Connect? I am Currently doing an M.div with a desire to serve the Lord through the defense of the faith as a Christian Apologist.

How do you hope to contribute? Either in giving my own spirit guided thoughtful responses to questions and/or contribution to conversations. As the Lord leads.

4 Likes

Welcome @DanielYuh, it’s so wonderful to have you here. Thank you for your heart in wanting to serve. I have learned a great deal here and it’s nice to have another future Christian Apologetic weighing in on some of the discussions. Take care and enjoy browsing

4 Likes

Hello, Daniel, and welcome to Connect. :smiley: It is wonderful to hear of your desire to know God more deeply and to help others understand Him more. As you discern how you can serve here at Connect, I do hope you’ll jump in with answering questions. I’m excited to learn more from you. I am certain you will bring a unique perspective.

3 Likes

Welcome aboard @DanielYuh. So glad to hear your training in divinity is happening. You will be able to connect and help here very well. I wish you the best. Participate as often as possible. I look forward to reading your posts. Tell is about your favorite core area in the masters program currently ty. God-bless you and your journey.

2 Likes