Daniël

Greetings everybody I am delighted and truly blessed to connect with you from South Africa​:south_africa:. I’ve watched a video by Ravi… “Where do our values come from” and was persuaded to firstly and most importantly to connect with Father God and to examine my own heart on the subject of values and to asked for His guidance and in application for my daily walk with Him. If God set the agenda there will be no confusion or division. My contribution will be prayful :pray: and in the spirit of love​:heart:, because I love people - they represent the business of God and are the crown :crown:of His creation.

5 Likes

Hello, and welcome to Connect! :slight_smile: It’s great to hear of your eagerness to know God and share His love. Looking forward to hearing more from you. If you’re interested, we have had a conversation going on about the YouTube video, “Where do our values come from?”

3 Likes

Hi Daniel,
Musa here from Pretoria East I would like to be in touch with Christian brothers who are in South africa.

3 Likes

Hi Musa, Certainly, that would be absolutely fantastic to connect. Will be in touch you must have a fabulous day.

1 Like

Welcome @solomodw, thank you for you heartfelt introduction :heart: It is a blessing to have you here. I trust your contributions here will also bless us. Enjoy browsing through the conversations and feel free to offer your thoughts and insight :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

Welcome aboard @solomodw. Love having one more crown of his creation with us here. Thank you for joining us. Participate as often as you are able. God-bless you and your journey.

2 Likes