Darrell Wirch

Hi, my name is Darrell Wirch. I live in Manitoba, where the winter lasts a long time ; - )

I enjoyed the RZIM core module and am interested in continuing to grow in my ability to actually share my faith with people. I feel I have a long ways to go, but I’ve been enjoying the process.

I feel I can contribute a lot of life experience. I’ve been following the Lord for about 50 years and have learned a thing or two along the way.

Have a great day.

6 Likes

@dw3154,

Welcome, brother. Life experience is a precious form of wisdom.
I look forward to hearing from you and the valuable insights God has gifted you with through those fifty years of following Him!

Glad you are here!

6 Likes

Welcome, Darrel. It’s fascinating what different people you meet here. I like to talk to people who have been on the road with Jesus for many years. I am glad that you joined :slightly_smiling_face: Have you already had the opportunity to look around in the forums? Here are some contributions on the current topic “Easter”.

3 Likes

Hi Daniel. I haven’t done much searching and reading yet. Thanx for the suggestion. Easter is awesome. God is so good to us!

2 Likes

Welcome Darrell from sunny and warm North Carolina :blush:

2 Likes

Welcome, @dw3154. I’m glad you joined Connect. We look forward to learning from your 50 years of walking with Jesus.

2 Likes

Hi Patricia. Thanks for the welcome. I’ve heard there’s good mountain biking in North Carolina… anyways, that’s a random comment. I’ll be checking in on this site from time to time… I’m not in the habit and i feel i have a busy life, but we’ll see how it goes. The Core Module was great. I may take another course in the winter when the weather is cold up here.

2 Likes