Dave-in-Minnesota

Greetings to you all from the upper Midwest. My name is Dave and I enjoy fruitful conversations about the Lord.

4 Likes

Welcome to connect Dave, WV here sending greetings in the name of the Lord. This is definitely a great place for in depth milk to meat conversations to see truth so we can bare much fruit. Blessings on your sojourn.
Mike

3 Likes

Welcome aboard @Norsky. Where in Minn. are you located? My folks live in Duluth, so I get there from time to time. My mother and sister have been active for the Lord in that area. I hope you enjoy the discussions here. The more you peruse and engage the more you will be blessed. There are some very caring members here, as well as some very well-read and helpful Christians who desire to share their knowledge and faith journeys with you. God bless you and your journey.

2 Likes

Hey Scott,
I live near Alexandria. Grew up here as well. I have been looking for a group setting like this for sometime now. Excited to see what comes ahead.

3 Likes

Dave, it’s nice to meet a fellow Minnesotan. My wife and I live in Grand Marais. We are up the north shore of Lake Superior about 25 miles from the Canadian border. It’s good to have you join us. Check out all of the group options - there are tons!

2 Likes

Welcome, Dave - so is Alexandria anywhere near Lake Wobegone?

1 Like

Hi Dave! Blessings and greetings from Stockholm!, lot’s of Swedes moved to Minnesota ” the land of milk and honey ” for 130-140 years ago.

// Fred

1 Like

Yes Fredrik, my relatives moved here from Sweden. I was told “Engles” valley was where our last name came from. My great grandfather moved here with his mother. Many do not understand that religious persecution was part of people moving.

2 Likes

Lots of lakes here but no Wobegone.:grin:
On the middle western side of the state.

1 Like