Dave Kenyon

Say hello…
Hi
Where are you from?
Alberta, Canada
What led you to join Connect?
internet search
How do you hope to contribute?
Graduated from Bible college - retired - mentoring with Billy Graham organization - been blessed in reading Connect comments and hope I can bless others.

8 Likes

Welcome aboard @dbdavon. Thank you for coming alongside us. I hope that you are able to share some of your learned understanding and experiences with some here that will benefit greatly from it. Participate as frequently as you are able. There are so many categories, questions and discussions that I am sure you will be blessed. But you are a blessing to this form just joining. God-bless you and your journey.

1 Like

Nice to meet you Dave!

3 posts were split to a new topic: Are there consequences for unconfessed sins?

Thanks Jonathan for your reply. I am new to this site and don’t know quite what to say. I love reading the mannerisms expressed in the questions and answers. The answers are so in depth and explicit. Thanks again.

1 Like

Welcome to Connect Dave! It’s great I have you join us and we look forward to any thoughts have to share as we learn and grow together. :blush:

1 Like

Hi everyone,
I just wanted to correct the spelling of my last name - Kenyon - Just a little more of my background. After Bible college I attended university in the Education field . After teaching school for a couple of years I went into personnel administration with a federal crown corporation. The federal crown corporation went private I then rounded out my career managing a driving school. I have been retired for ten years.
I have supported RZIM for many years and feel it is serving a vital need in this age of skepticism! I think Ravi and his team are the Billy Graham’s of this generation.

2 Likes

Hi, @dbdavon! We’re so glad you’ve joined us and introduced yourself here on Connect! Just wanted to welcome you and be of service in a couple of things… :slight_smile:

As requested, I’ve corrected the spelling of your name on this post by clicking the :pencil2: icon next to the title. Is there anywhere else it is mis-spelled? I can help you change it if so. :slight_smile:

As you can also see, I went on and merged your second intro post into this one as to keep it all under one thread.

I also wanted to make sure the question you asked in your reply to Kel gets seen by the rest of the community. Would you like for me to move it into the larger forum so that more people can weigh in?

Finally, I am so glad you took advantage of our Ask RZIM topic back in July and wanted to make sure you’d seen Sam’s reply to you on another of your questions.

Do let me know if I can be of any more service! Blessings.

2 Likes

Hi Kathleen,

Thanks for your personable caring concern. sure I would welcome my question moved to the larger forum. Blessings in the New Yar.

3 Likes

Hi Sam,
How do you interpret 2nd Thessalonians 2:8-12? Does this take place during the Tribulation? What my question is that if you have heard the “good news” prior to the onset of the Tribulation and you rejected it and you still were living during the Tribulation, could you then accept Christ as Savior and Lord? The Bible says that there are going to be many saved during the Tribulation with the 144,000 witnesses. Thanks

1 Like