David_C

Hi!

My name is David. I live in Sydney. I attend Christian church on Sunday. I’m so glad for this ministry and I’m thankful for the information received.
I like to share with others who love God, Grow Spiritually and help others.

5 Likes

@davidcarlo Nice to meet you!

2 Likes

Welcome David what a blessing to have another from Sydney join the forum. I am in West Virginia, look to see you around here as you are able. Any questions, feel free to ask, there are many here who will answer with love and care.
Mike

3 Likes

Hi @davidcarlo, it’s so nice to meet you :slightly_smiling_face: I trust you will find connect a wonderful place to share, grow and minister to others. I see that happening in this forum a lot! It is such a blessing and I look forward to reading some of your thoughts should you choose to engage.
Take care and enjoy browsing :pray:t3:

3 Likes

Hi David @davidcarlo and welcome to RZIM Connect. I am happyy to meet you. Also I am Looking forward to be blessed through your contributions. Keep exploring and engaging as much as you can.
Congratulations and remain blessed

1 Like

Welcome to Connect @davidcarlo!

1 Like

Welcome aboard @davidcarlo. It is good to see you connecting with this forum. I hope that you enjoy your conversations and fellowship here. This forum is very friendly and the discussions are very helpful. Please participate as often as you are able. God-bless you and your journey.

1 Like

Thanks for your warm welcome messages.
May the lord allow all of you be blessed.

1 Like

Hi @davidcarlo, really great to have you here!