David Ndubuaku

Hello,

I’m David from Nigeria and I live in Lagos.

I’ve been listening to RZIM speakers since 2014.

I’m interested in learning and understanding how to answer the tough questions that people are asking, especially university students.

6 Likes

Welcome aboard @Davidkingdom. If you’re intrested in learning you have come to the right place. So many good discussions. So many good deep threads for you to peruse. We are glad that you have connected with us. And God-bless you and your journey.

3 Likes

Welcome @Davidkingdom, it’s great to have you here. I trust you will find a wealth of information here to help answer those tough questions. Please do engage with us and feel free to offer any insight you have in the conversations :pray:

4 Likes

Hi David @Davidkingdom
Thank you for joining connect. Am so excited to receive another Nigerian here. Like all other RZIM Podcast, Connect is so rich in transforming lives.

I agree that the Christian faith is not well defended in our campuses in Nigeria and I thank God for giving you such a passion and vision to reach them. You will find connect most helpful to that end.

Be sure to explore and engage the community and let’s hear your questions and contributions.
Welcome.
Blessings
From Kaduna.

6 Likes

Welcome David!

1 Like

Hi David!

Nice to meet you!

2 Likes

Thanks Keldon_Scott, I’m glad to be here.

Thanks Sig.

1 Like

Many Thanks John.
I’ve been to Kaduna once.