David Oliver

Hello everyone,

I’m a Pastor from Barcelona, Spain
I joined Connect because I have completed Core module and some courses from RZIM and I hope to continue learning, while at the same time contributing answering other people’s questions.

Thank you RZIM for providing us with such an opportunity!

5 Likes

Hi David and great to have you join Connect :slightly_smiling_face:.

2 Likes

Hi @doliver, welcome to connect. Thank you for your heart in answering the call to pastor. I believe it is so wise to study Apologetics and teach this to your congregation. Congratulations on completing the course! What would you say was your most profound lesson?
I trust you will enjoy browsing through the various conversations. Feel free to offer your insight :pray:t3:

3 Likes

Welcome aboard @doliver. It is awesome that you completed the core module! And, your ministry experience and education will also be a great asset for connect. May God’s grace and peace be with you in your service. May your congregation be blessed by your commitment and annointing. God-bless you and your journey.

2 Likes

@doliver. You r welcome sir. Wishing you a fruitful experience in here. Remain blessed

3 Likes

Hello and welcome Pastor David, connect is a great place to grow as one in Christ. In the current climate of social distancing I pray that all would do just that and allow the Spirit to be loosed. Thank you sir for walking in your calling.
Mike

3 Likes

Bienvenido hermano y companero pastor! I am a pastor from Habersham County, Georgia, USA. This is a great place to learn, to teach, to sharpen and be sharpened. So glad to have you on board!

3 Likes