David

(David jesudasan) #1

Hi All. I’m David Jesudasan from Chennai India. I’m planning to join a college of theology in Chennai and become a preacher. Worked with RBS and Infosys for the past four years. Heeding to my call after years of struggle. Thank you.

(Helen Tan) #2

Hi @davidjeu, a warm welcome to Connect! I am glad that you are moving towards your calling and looking forward to learning with and from you. Are there particular areas which you are currently seeking answers or information on? I’m certain that there are people and resources in Connect which can help you and the rest of us can learn in the process too. God bless !

(Keldon Scott) #3

Welcome aboard @davidjeu. God bless your endeavors and your call. We are glad you have joined us from India. Your experiences and diversity will be a very positive add to this group. Please join in as often as you are able. When do you start?

(David jesudasan) #4

Hello Scott thank you for your warm welcome. I’ll be starting from next June (academic year).

(David jesudasan) #5

Hello Helen. Thank you for your kind words.

(Keldon Scott) #6

Awesome. Best to you.

(Mona Botros) #7

A very warm welcome

(David jesudasan) #8

Thank w

(chandra kishore sardar) #9

Hello @davidjeu its great to have you here. It seeems we are not very far away. :slight_smile: i am from Nepal and infact i stayed in India for 6 years. A warm welcome to you and am looking forward to learning together.

(David jesudasan) #10

Hello @chandrakishore. It’s a pleasure to have you here. Looking forward to learn from you. Thank you​:grinning::grinning: