Delali

Say hello…
Hello Everyone!!
Where are you from?
Well am from Ghana
What led you to join Connect?
I suppose the question will be who led me and that will be Dr. Ravi Zacharias. Ive listened to him for close to 5 years now and his wisdom is just divine. Am hooked and i use most at times his books and sermons in teaching youth in my church. Very helpful
How do you hope to contribute?
I can only relate to issues from the environment ive been nurtured and having no idea on the western culture since ive never lived there it will be interesting to share my views on our part of the continent and how it relates to the rest of the world on issues of life meaning morality culture food religion etc

5 Likes

Hello, Delali, and welcome to Connect! :slight_smile: I am so glad you have joined us, and I look forward to reading your perspective! Ghana must be a wonderful country- the people I have met from there have been so kind. Are there any videos or books from Ravi Zacharias that especially stand out to you?

3 Likes

Welcome aboard @opener11. So glad to have you with us from Ghana. And, I will look forward to reading your posts and sharing how your traditions and culture is different. Thanks for connecting. It is great that all over the world our cultures can be so different but Jesus remains the same and lives us all the same. God-bless you and your journey.

2 Likes

Hello, @opener11. I am very pleased that we can meet here thanks to Connect. On the map we are thousands of miles apart, but through Jesus we are connected in His worldwide church. I like your passion to share God’s Word with the youth. God’s blessing!
These posts are about youth groups:

1 Like

Hi Delali! @opener11
Welcome to Connect- so glad you’ve joined.

I appreciate your sentiment about culture- and knowing how to relate to the things we’ve been nurtured in- so true!

This community is such a great opportunity to learn how other Believers in the world live their daily lives- and how searching for truth looks for each one of us.

Love that amidst so many cultural differences, we all have a common goal- to seek after and serve the Lord Jesus Christ.

Be blessed, Delali, as you look around and find ways to engage in this community :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like