Deni7

(Deni Shepard) #1

Where are you from?Franklin NC

What led you to join Connect?I’ve followed Rzim for many years

How do you hope to contribute?I enjoy reading the concerns many have, and finding a source or a clarity in Christ through this journey we call life.

7 Likes
(Tim Ramey) #2

Deni, it’s good to have you here. Look at the various groups there are. There are books studies and Bible studies. I am in a memorization group that memorizes and prays for each other. Check it out, it’s How and Why to Memorize Scripture

Hope to see you around!

1 Like
(Carson Weitnauer) #3

Hi @Deni,

Welcome! You live in a beautiful part of the US! It is encouraging, isn’t it, to see that we are all growing together? I hope you’ll feel safe to ask your own questions and explore how we can better understand our faith in this community.

2 Likes
(Olivia Davis) #4

Hi Deni! Welcome to Connect. We’re so glad to have you here. This is definitely a place where we can get clarity about many important topics as well as learn how to share our newly-clarified thoughts with others! Join in on the discussions - I’m sure there’s much we can learn from you!

1 Like
(Kathleen) #5

Welcome, @Deni! We’re glad you’ve joined us here on Connect. We hope this community will be an encouragement to and source of strength for you as you journey along. :slight_smile:

Side note: my aunt lives in Franklin, NC, and I’m sad to say that I’ve never had the chance to visit her! I hear it’s gorgeous. Although I am partial to TN, NC is pretty great. :wink: