Deni7

Where are you from?Franklin NC

What led you to join Connect?I’ve followed Rzim for many years

How do you hope to contribute?I enjoy reading the concerns many have, and finding a source or a clarity in Christ through this journey we call life.

7 Likes

Deni, it’s good to have you here. Look at the various groups there are. There are books studies and Bible studies. I am in a memorization group that memorizes and prays for each other. Check it out, it’s How and Why to Memorize Scripture

Hope to see you around!

1 Like

Hi @Deni,

Welcome! You live in a beautiful part of the US! It is encouraging, isn’t it, to see that we are all growing together? I hope you’ll feel safe to ask your own questions and explore how we can better understand our faith in this community.

2 Likes

Hi Deni! Welcome to Connect. We’re so glad to have you here. This is definitely a place where we can get clarity about many important topics as well as learn how to share our newly-clarified thoughts with others! Join in on the discussions - I’m sure there’s much we can learn from you!

1 Like

Welcome, @Deni! We’re glad you’ve joined us here on Connect. We hope this community will be an encouragement to and source of strength for you as you journey along. :slight_smile:

Side note: my aunt lives in Franklin, NC, and I’m sad to say that I’ve never had the chance to visit her! I hear it’s gorgeous. Although I am partial to TN, NC is pretty great. :wink: