Denver

I am from Cape town South africa

I saw Ravi speak at my church and I have listened ro his podcasts for a while now

My life experiences and thoughts that could lead to healthy dialogue

5 Likes

Welcome @Denver! Healthy dialogue is definitely a feature here! Looking forward to interacting with you in the forums!

4 Likes

@Denver Nice to meet you!

3 Likes

Welcome Denver.
So nice to meet you. Looking forward to your insight and input.
Mike

2 Likes

Hello @Denver I am so please to meet you. And I hope the church is marching on in South Africa?

Welcome to Connect. And I look forward to your contributions. Please do find time to navigate the community and ask your questions.

Congratulations and remain blessed.

4 Likes

Good morning and welcome aboard @Denver. It is great to have you with us here at connect. I would love to read about your experiences at the Cape. And how do you think the RZIM podcasts and audio that you have reviewed has impacted your faith journey? God-bless you and your journey.

3 Likes

Hi @Denver, it’s great to have you here, welcome :pray: What a blessing to have Ravi speak at your church! Please do share your life experiences and thoughts with us. We glean from each others insight.
Enjoy browsing through all the various topics :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

Thank you all for the warm welcome!!

1 Like

Thank you John. The church is getting stronger and we are still believing God for greater things!

1 Like

Thank you for the welcome Keldon. We are blessed to live in this beautiful city. The teaching of Ravi helped my not only to think deeply about what I believe but also to have an answer to those who have an question.

2 Likes