Dereck

Greetings to you all
Where are you from?
I am living in Mozambique
What led you to join Connect?
I am thirst to know Christ and follow him with my cross.
How do you hope to contribute?
I would like to ask questions and give responses if God permits.

5 Likes

Nice to meet you Dereck!

2 Likes

Thank you for the warm welcome. How are you?

1 Like

Hi @Dereck, we are so very thankful to have you here. Please do ask questions. There are so many helpful people here in connect. I trust you will learn and grow in Jesus as you engage here. Also, we would appreciate your thoughts and insight :pray:t3:
Take care, and God bless :heart:

3 Likes

Welcome aboard @Dereck. Thanks for connecting . Love your heart:

You will be a blessing to many here as you ask questions and as the Holy Spirit leads you to respond. God-bless you and your journey.

2 Likes

Thank you all for your love. I am planning to host an interdenominational youth meeting for the first mine, to revive the church, next year in November here in Beira. Please pray for the plan to succeeded as it is going to take long to prepare. The main idea is to bless with Knowledge and wisdom of Christ every youth that will participate to the program and form the impetus in their hearts to carry the word whereever they will go. Please pray for the event to be successful… The day will include intercession, praise, worship and teaching. If God reveals any ideas to you on how the event is intended to be please help with more ideas as we are still on the planning phase… If there are any interesting topics which can be included on the program kindly inform me so that I may add it on my agender. God bless you.

2 Likes

Love your ideas. Revival is so needed. Just prayed for Holy Spirit guidance for your planning and perseverance. Thanks for sharing what the Lord has placed on your heart. I look forward to reading your posts about the event and progress.

2 Likes