Derek B

Say hello…
Greetings
Where are you from?
I currently live in Norman, OK
What led you to join Connect?
New podcast Cover to Cover lead me here.
How do you hope to contribute?
I hope to contribute comments and/or insight to this discussion.

5 Likes

Hello @ReSound-TruckDriver, so wonderful to have you here. I am excited about Cover to Cover and you have reminded me to check it out. Enjoy browsing through the various topics. Looking forward to your thoughts and insight.
Take care :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Welcome to Connect, Derek. :slight_smile: What stood out to you about the podcast? I’m hoping to listen in this weekend and looking forward to folks starting some engaging discussions on it here.

Also, I lived in Oklahoma for a bit, although it was Stillwater, OK, as a student so I’m not sure if that counts. I LOVED the state and people.

1 Like

Welcome aboard @ReSound-TruckDriver. Glad to have you with us. Would be great to get your insight on cover to cover thus far. What ya think? Hope you enjoy your time here. Participate as often as you are able. The more that we have to connect with the tighter the connection will be. :slight_smile: God-bless you and your journey.

Thank you all for the welcome. It’s great to be here.

Keldon, I just have listened to the Pilot and 1st episode but I like what I hear so far. I needed something like this to spur myself to do more reading. I listen to a lot of audio content but haven’t been reading as much. So this is good a way to get motivated for me to read more apart from audio.

2 Likes

That is an awesome motivator. I find myself similarly from time to time. Would be nice to get a good following – almost like a perpetual book club. :slight_smile:

2 Likes