Derrick Gunter

Say hello…
Hello, looking forward to reading some of the interesting questions and answers.

Where are you from?
New Brunswick, Canada

What led you to join Connect?
Love the RZIM podcasts and thought I’d finally check out Connect.

How do you hope to contribute?
At this point, mostly just reading other questions and answers, but hopefully will chime in when I can.

Thanks!

6 Likes

Hi Derrick! @ddgunter
So glad you’ve joined :blush:

Which podcasts do you most enjoy?

I enjoy all of them, but find myself clicking on Just Thinking and Ask Away most often-

I hope you enjoy the forums and the many great topics being discussed!

3 Likes

Hello Derrick,
Welcome to the forum! I hope you are encouraged and strengthened as much as I have here. There are so many people, like yourself who have important questions. This is a safe place to ask and grow.
I hope your curiosity is sweetened and your knowledge and faith sharpened from reading and writing here. I look forward to reading your posts.
Shalom,
Brian

3 Likes

Welcome aboard @ddgunter. Loved the welcome from @Brian10c. He captured the forum description and discourse very well. That is what I love about it. The content is great and the hearts of those involved have been so pure and friendly - a taste of heaven. Here is hoping you enjoy. God-bless you and your journey.

3 Likes

Thanks for the welcome all. Looking forward to reading and learning, and maybe contributing. In answer to @HeidiMitchell’s question, I don’t really have favorites :slight_smile: but my most listened to podcast so far is Ask Away. They are so warm and welcoming with their answers. Sheepish admission: several times while listening I’ve thought to myself, “that’s a silly question”. Meanwhile they affirm the question and questioner in a very real way, and by the time they’ve unpacked it and answered, I’ve thought “Wow, I’ve never thought of all of those details and nuances. What a great question!”

4 Likes

Hi @ddgunter, it is very nice to meet you. Welcome! It is perfectly fine to browse, read and observe until you feel comfortable engaging. I trust you will find this a friendly, safe environment to do so :slightly_smiling_face: Take care :pray:

2 Likes

Hello, Derrick! Glad to get to know you.

1 Like