Desmond Moodley

Hi Everyone.

I am from Durban, South Africa.

Apologetics is something that has really gripped me over the past year. I am extremely eager to learn and grow and I believe the RZIM family is the right place for that.

I look forward to learning from everyone here and I will probably ask more questions than give answers.

It’s great to be part of this forum.

5 Likes

Hi @desmondm22,

Welcome! You hail from a beautiful country! I’ll be back in South Africa this winter, your summer, to see my wife’s family in Lesotho and have a little bit of time in the sun and the mountains! :sunrise_over_mountains:

It sounds like this is the perfect place for you… a hunger for apologetics, eager to learn and grow, and lots of questions… we consider each and every question to be a gift. I look forward to the interesting conversations you start. You may find this resource to be a helpful guide:

4 Likes

Hi Desmond! @desmondm22
So glad you’ve joined us :relaxed:

I’d love to visit South Africa one day - sounds beautiful.

I think you’re right! Connect is such a friendly, respectful and supportive community to grow in faith.
It’s so unique as a place for many nations to collaborate and share- I love learning from people across the globe as they also strive towards Christ and desire to serve Him.

I imagine you loved the Core Module?

It was one of the best things I’ve done- such a rich season of training to learn how best to engage our friends with questions.

Enjoy your time looking around! I hope you’ll dive in as you feel led :blush:

2 Likes

Welcome aboard @desmondm22. Glad you have joined connect. Thank you for coming along side us. God-bless you and your journey.

1 Like