Devina

Good night everyone,
I am from the island of Trinidad & Tobago, in the Caribbean.
I happen to come across the Podcast - Cover to Cover on Fb and heard the moderator recommending this site.
I hope to learn from those who respect , honour and share God’s Word, learn from those with the Heart of Jesus and share in ways to impact lives for the Kingdom of God.

5 Likes

Hello Devina, welcome to Connect. Good to see you :smiley: How did you like the podcast? As you will quickly notice, there are many people at Connect who value and honor God’s Word and want to learn more and more. Wish you a good time here in the forums. And by the way: There are also some from Trinidad & Tobago here, e.g. Timothy @timothy.tambie :+1:

3 Likes

Great to have you join the Connect community, Devina! :slight_smile: What stood out to you in the Cover to Cover podcast? I’m hoping to listen in this weekend and would love a preview. Also, I really love your thought here because it gets to the core of what we strive here for at RZIM,

I hope to learn from those who respect, honour and share God’s Word, learn from those with the Heart of Jesus and share in ways to impact lives for the Kingdom of God.

3 Likes

Welcome aboard @Devine. I echo @iDan commentary on the hearts and community here. I have heard very good comments about cover to cover. Did you like it. Are you a book reader? Here is to learning, honoring and sharing God’s word. Just by coming along side 8000+ members here you are already impacting lives. Stay connected and God-bless.

1 Like