Devindiran Ganesan

(Devindiran Ganesan) #1

Hello to everyone. I am from Malaysia and i joined Connect to meet my fellow brothers and sisters in Christ especially to get to know anyone from Malaysia as I am praying about starting an apologetics ministry here. I hope to learn first from all of you and if possible to encourage others in their faith.

8 Likes
(Brittany Bowman) #2

Welcome to Connect, Devindiran. :smiley: It is wonderful to hear of your heart to share your faith through an apologetics ministry. Connect should be a resource for you to learn from others, and perhaps your neighbors and friends in Malaysia would want to join, too.

4 Likes
(Devindiran Ganesan) #3

Thank you for your kind words. May it be according to GOD’s will.

4 Likes
(Heidi Mitchell) #4

Hi Devindiran! @Devindiran

So glad you’ve joined us- you’ve come to right place to be encouraged as you grow in faith and a knowing to express truth to others.

It’s exciting to think of starting an apologetics ministry! In the meantime- enjoy your time here…learning and growing with the rest of us :relaxed:

4 Likes
(Quincy Bulla ) #5

Welcome to RZIM Connect

3 Likes
(Keldon Scott (Kel)) #6

Welcome aboard @Devindiran. And you are already meeting brothers and sisters in Christ. Mission accomplished on mpool lished. Glad to have you with us! I pray the Lord paves the way for your mission and that wisdom going forward be yours.

2 Likes