Diane Rossi

Hello all glad to be here,

I was born in Nottinghaam UK immigrated to the USA as a young child with my parents and sister.
Now living in Michigan

I found connect through Facebook but have been following RZIM for years.

I love having conversations about our Lord and Savior. And gleaning new knowledge regarding the Bible.

6 Likes

Welcome, I hope you find what you’re looking for here :blush:

3 Likes

Hello, Diane, and welcome to Connect! :slight_smile: I’m looking forward to learning more from you- it sounds like you have a really neat experience of living in two continents. Are there certain RZIM resources that have stood out to you over the years?

3 Likes

HI Diane! @BigRed
Welcome to Connect ! I’m curious if you kept your British accent or if you now speak Michigander :wink::relaxed:
Such a neat story of moving to a new country at a young age- would love to hear it sometime!

I hope you enjoy exploring the many great topics and conversations going on here in Connect.

2 Likes

Hello @BigRed, welcome, it’s so nice to meet you. I worked with a beautiful young woman from England and I loved to hear her talk. She and I became friends. She was self concious of her accent and I couldn’t fathom why. One day, as we were driving to lunch, a van suddenly pulled out in front of us. On the side of the bus were the words “Spanky the clown” and she yelled “GET OUT OF MY WAY YOU BLOODY CLOWN!” :joy::rofl:
I love having those conversations about the Lord too so you have come to the right place. Enjoy browsing through the topics and feel free to engage when you feel led :pray:

1 Like