Discuss: Who is Beyond Forgiveness?

@Interested_In_Ask_Away,

Are there sins that are so awful that God won’t extend grace? How can we respond to those in our lives who have had irreparable evil perpetrated against them? Vince and Jo are joined this week by Hassan John, an Anglican minister serving in Jos, Nigeria. Jos has become a hotbed for Boko Haram terrorist activity, and Hassan’s ministry gives him a unique insight into the ways in which God is working even in the midst of evil circumstances.

You can read a firsthand account from Hassan in the Wall Street Journal here: “Boko Haram Put a Bounty on my Head”

Listen to the Ask Away podcast and join in the discussion on this important topic.

5 Likes

Wow, so humbled by these young ladies who are loving these children even though they suffered so much. May the Lord give them strength and peace and may the children walk with Jesus. Truly they are overcoming evil with good. Amazing.

1 Like

This episode brought me to tears. Being a mother in a Christ centered marriage is a struggle. I can’t imagine the challenges of motherhood those young beautiful women are facing. Yet they embrace it all, in the name of Jesus. What an amazing story of redemption and forgiveness. I was so humbled by this story.

1 Like