Divina

Hi, I’m Divina. I’m from the Philippines and a Born Again Christian for more than 6 years now.

I’m currently studying Christian Apologetics under RZIM Academy. I have a lot of questions but I also hope to serve in this community and outside, if God wills it. If there’s anything I can help/contribute, please let me know.

Thank you for inviting me to RZIM Connect. I’m excited to be here! :slight_smile:

8 Likes

Hi @Divinab and welcome to RZIM connect, it is great ti hear that you are taking a course of apologetic, I hope you are delving into the truth of God. Blessings and enjoy this community.

6 Likes

Welcome to Connect Divina! I am glad you have joined us and that you are excited to be part of the community. We would certainly be happy for you to contribute in any way you feel led to in the discussions here. We value the many perspectives the different members bring. God bless you sister! :blush:

6 Likes

Hello Divina and welcome to the Connect community :smiley:. It is also great to hear that you are doing further study through the RZIM Academy. I am sure you will find it a wonderful resource and teaching platform for growing in an apologetics calling. I look forward to interacting with you through the site and to learn from you as well.

God bless

5 Likes

Welcome aboard @Divinab. So good to have you joining us. Your commitment to your faith is awesome. We are glad that you have joined us and best wishes to you in your study endeavors with the Academy. I believe that you will be happy and edified. God-bless you and your journey.

4 Likes

Hey Divina, :cherry_blossom: Welcome to Connect,

You stated you were enrolled in the RZIM Academy, are you enrolled in the Core Module or one of the electives?

The process of learning and seeking :mag: knowledge is in direct correlation to asking a lot of questions, so yay to you! :partying_face:

If you have not already found a place in Connect you feel an affinity with, please refer to the link below as it will help you explore the different groups. :tulip:

https://connect.rzim.org/groups

4 Likes

Hey, @Divinab hi,
You are warmly welcome here,
Here you can share all your questions and be equipped with different answers and thoughts too.

3 Likes

Hi Divina ! Mabuhay!

Here’s a warm welcome to Connect from your kababayan. Am a Filipina from Cagayan de Oro. Glad to have you here. I finished RZIM Core Module just recently. Looking forward to hear from your learning and experiences with RZIM Academy.

Blessings

Elsie

3 Likes

Hi RoseAnn,

I’m at the Core Module. I’m really enjoying it. :slight_smile: I appreciate you getting me a link to groups, I’ll look into it now.

Thank you! :slight_smile:

3 Likes

So good to hear from a fellow Filipina. :smile:
Thank you!! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Thank you everyone for your warm welcome! I so look forward to learning with you! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Welcome Divina. Glad to hear you are studying Christian Apologetics under RZIM Academy.

Which course are you currently pursuing? Looking forward to hear you more. God Bless.

2 Likes

:sunflower: That’s fabulous, glad I could be helpful.

Should you need anything else, let me know.:tulip:

1 Like