Donna Oliver

(Donna) #1

Hello
I am from Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada
I joined connect because I hope to be able to present the gospel as simply and profoundly as the RZIM team does - one day.
I listen to all of the podcasts and messages from the RZIM app and love the content and passion of the ministry. I am not an educated person so most often I have to really work to understand what is being said - or will listen 2 or 3 times to let the content sink in. (…the dictionary has become my friend!)
I am a born again Christian, a wife of 28 years, raised 3 sons, am working a part time job and fostering 2 girls (9 and 13). Life is busy these days but I feel more than ever I need to be able to defend the faith and present the gospel in a meaningful way.

6 Likes
(Tim Ramey) #2

What a tremendous blessing you are to so many! The Lord is strengthening you for your sacred responsibilities!

Hey Donna, I have a question for you. Do all Donna’s come from Canada? We have a Donna from Edmonton in our memorization group. I invite you to join us. You can see more at @Bible_Memorization_Group

Actually, I’m from Minnesota - 25 miles from the Canadian border, near Ontario, so I know Rose and Mary and many others that are not Donna! You just got welcomed by a goofball! Bless you dear sister!

4 Likes
(Keldon Scott) #3

Welcome aboard @Donna_Oliver. Your background, experiences, and your heart will be a great asset to this forum. The Lord has called you to be a part and we are glad that you have joined. Thank you for coming alongside. Hanging here, asking questions, and participating will enable you to do exactly what you hope: defending your faith and presenting the gospel in a meaningful way. God-bless you and your journey.

2 Likes
(Rosemarie Garcia Getting) #4

Welcome Donna, I also just joined RZIM Connect and share your desire to be well equipped to share the Gospel. May God bless you and fill you with His wisdom and knowledge as you pursue this! Love in Christ, Rosemarie (from Tampa, FL)

4 Likes
(Donna) #5

Thank you for the cheerful welcome Tim!
Thanks for sending the link for bible memorization - it would be a blessing to be able to recall relevant verses as needed. :blush:

2 Likes
(Donna) #6

Thank you and may the Lord bless you as well Keldon.

2 Likes