Donna

Hi everyone! My name is Donna and I live in Florida! My husband and I have really been blessed over the years by Ravi’s ministries and just attended the Illuminate the Bay event that RZIM speakers spoke at and really enjoyed it! I am excited to join in here with everyone and learn and grow in my knowledge of sharing the truths of God’s word in greater ways!!

What led you to join Connect?

How do you hope to contribute?

4 Likes

@Donnahedger Nice to meet you!

Welcome to Connect @Donnahedger!

Welcome aboard @Donnahedger. So glad you have come along side us here at connect. What was your favorite thing about illuminate the bay? Please do share. I am sure the readers here will love it. God-bless you and your journey.

It was such a wonderful experience! The topics were great, the speakers were friendly, approachable, and very informative! It really increased my confidence in engaging in conversations with people about Jesus, and I was even able to do that at one of the events with a Buddhist lady that attended!

1 Like

Hi Donna, hope you were encouraged during the event. I know connect is a place to be equipped to reach others with His message of hope.
Mike

1 Like

Yes I was! And I’m happy to be a part of connect as well!

1 Like

Almost serendipity for you. Did you get to spend some time with her? How was she impacted by the event? Put some pebbles in her shoe? Thanks for sharing – love hearing the anecdotes that God creates for use to participate. :slight_smile:

We talked for awhile and I pray that God used that whole night to draw her to Himself! Another lady invited her to her church which was local to that area (I live an hour away) so I pray that she follows up! I love God’s divine appointments!

1 Like