Doug Aldinger

May I borrow from the words of the Apostle Paul to the Ephesians in greeting you: To the saints who are part of this ministry and who are faithful in Christ Jesus: 2 Grace to you and peace from God our Father and the Lord Jesus Christ.

I am from Central Pennsylvania.

Daily I listen to Just Thinking podcast, and it was through an invitation on one of those podcasts that prompted me to join in the discussions.

In this world of givers and takers, I hope to take away the answers needed to address the confounding questions of the unbelievers. By God’s grace, I may be able to give some help along the way to help others address similar questions.

10 Likes

Hello @daldinger, welcome to connect and thank you for your inspiring introduction :pray:t3: The just thinking podcast have been a blessing to so many, including myself. There are a plethora of conversations to glean from here. Feel free to share your thoughts and insight as well :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Welcome Doug thanks for the greeting. The Lord bless and keep as you delve into TRUTH/JESUS on your continuing journey.
Mike

2 Likes

Welcome to Connect @daldinger! Glad you are here!

1 Like

@daldinger Nice to meet you!

Welcome aboard @daldinger. We are glad that you have joined connect. I think that your goals will be reached. As you explore some of the categories and the discussions you will be blessed and edified in biblical spirit. I trust that you will glean answers and strategies to employ with nonbelievers. Enjoy your time here. God-bless you and your journey.

1 Like

All of the welcoming comments were greatly appreciated. I have deep admiration for RZIM Ministries, its mission, and approach. I love the Word and apologetics.

Thank you for the welcoming comments. My journey is great as each step is with the Lord. We do not walk alone.

2 Likes

Welcome to Connect Doug! Just Thinking was the first and main RZIM podcast that I’ve listened to these past years as well. It has been a huge blessing. Connect is such a blessing as a wonderful place to learn and interact with other Christians. I hope you enjoy your time spent on this forum. :blush:

2 Likes

Carrie,

Your response is very much appreciated. The enormity of Connect is unfolding for me. I’m trying to wrap my head around the resource and communication.

2 Likes

Welcome @daldinger daldinger! I am new to Connect, as well. I see we have something in common. I, too, would love to give great answers to the questions of unbelievers. That is one of the reasons I joined Connect. I hope that by seeing everyone’s perspective on things, by reading His Word and by praying, God will grant me the wisdom to confidently answer questions of those who are unbelievers, in hopes to soften their hearts and change their lives! I pray that God will lead you in the path to do the same :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Olivia,

Your greeting was appreciated. We are not alone in this journey. I can testify to being taught by great teachers esp. the Holy Spirit. I know that I can’t change anyone’s heart, but God can. I am confident that God will give us His wisdom.

I look forward to joining the conversation.

2 Likes