Doug Heckinger

Say hello…Hey there (southern US for Hi)

Where are you from? North Carolina

What led you to join Connect? Looking to connect with believers who are actively and respectfully engaging seekers, honest skeptics, and those new believers who don’t know God’s Word well enough for daily living.

How do you hope to contribute? Interaction with the goal of spurring others on to greater Christlikeness.

6 Likes

Hi @DougH, welcome to connect :slightly_smiling_face: You have come to the right place. I have found this to be a very respectful and loving place to engage in. I hope to hear more from you as you browse through the topics. Feel free to offer your thoughts and insight :pray:t3:

3 Likes

Hey There! Doug @DougH :relaxed:

I love the reasons you gave for being led to join Connect:

I also loved the way you hope to contribute!

I think you’ve come to the right place as @sig mentioned :slightly_smiling_face:

I hope you’ll enjoy looking around and diving into conversations as you feel led.

2 Likes

Welcome aboard @DougH. Love North Carolina. So beautiful. Love that you have energy and compassion for those seeking in a way that 1 Peter 3:15 directs. Please spur us all on to more Christlikeness. Thank you for coming along side us. God-bless you and your journey.

1 Like

Welcome @DougH

You are in the right place. Feel free to join the conversations and put forward your questions.

Joy Overflowing.