Dr Elizabeth A Piazza

Hello, I live in the City of Alachua, in the State of Florida, in the United States of America.
I was born in 1952, and lived in Miami, Florida, until 1974.
This is my first foray into apologetics. I purchased, and am now reading, “The Logic of God”, by Ravi Zacharias.
Thank-you for giving me the opportunity to learn more about apologetics.
I hope to ask questions about apologetics.

5 Likes

Welcome to Connect! What got you interested in apologetics?

1 Like

Hi @Eppharmd, welcome to the connect forum I am in West Virginia and have been very blessed by this community and its many diverse conversations with a worldwide audience, Make yourself at home, please feel free to share as you engage and acclimate yourself to the site? God bless your new journey may it be fruit filled and prosperous?

Mike

1 Like

Welcome… May God richly bless you…

1 Like

Hi Elizabeth, welcome!
I pray God’s guidance and protection be with you as we navigate through this difficult time.

1 Like

Welcome Dr Elizabeth to our family. I pray your theological dimension takes another shift all through your stay here. I love you ma and welcome once more.

1 Like

Welcome to connect @Eppharmd. So glad that you are intrested in apologetics and that book will be a great guide. Additionally the discussions here are very beneficial as well. There are many very kind and well read members. Would you say is your primary question that you would have for your own faith journey if you could ask? God-bless you and your journey.

2 Likes

Why am I a Christ follower? Why is being a Christ-follower important to m?

1 Like

Welcome to connect. I have only been on here a few days and it’s been great. Hope you find that to be true too.

1 Like

What do you say?

I don’t know what to say. I was hoping to find an answer in learning apologetics.

1 Like

Your addition is a joy to us :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Here is my reason: Testimony - Kel -- A divorce lawyer in marriage ministry?.

But, why are you a Christ follower? Finding answers is important. For me: 1) grace offered by a perfect life given over for us when we are all so sinfully imperfect. 2) the resurrection gives power over death, and the proofs of the resurrection are so apparent. No other worldview has such an evincing foundation. Without the resurrection Chritianity is dead. The resurrection, if true, changes Everything. My hope is that you have that faith that provides peace beyond understanding. God bless.

1 Like