Dr. Wesley Mack

Say hello…Hi Guys - Delighted to join this prestigious group - as a mere learner!

Where are you from? Toronto, Canada

What led you to join Connect? Advert on ‘JUST THINKING’.

How do you hope to participate? As frequently as time allows - on line.

3 Likes

Hello @wesmack welcome to the Connect forum were believers think and thinkers believe. it is great to meet you and join in the conversations and fellowship. Feel free to share a little more about yourself if so inclined, there are many respectful and friendly participants. Is your Doctorate in the medical field or something else? Howdy from West Virginia USA,

Mike

3 Likes

Welcome aboard @wesmack. Good to have you with us from Canada. I am glad that you saw the advertisement and I hope you are enjoying the Podcast. This is a great forum. Provides a great way to encourage as well as to engage in discussions of subjects that matter to you. God-bless you and your journey.

3 Likes

Welcome, @wesmack - great to meet you - and I look forward to great conversations with you on Connect, eh!

2 Likes

Hi @wesmack Welcome to Connect.

When I started following Ravi years ago, I always listen to " Just Thinking" up until now. It greatly shaped my life apart from the Bible. Hope to hear more of you and join in the discussion.

Blessings

3 Likes