Drake Smallwood

Say hello… Hello I’m Drake

Where are you from? Augusta, GA

What led you to join Connect? I listen to Ravi’s podcasts and heard about connect. It seems like an easier way to search for answers and ask questions.

How do you hope to contribute? I help lead the high school seniors at church and try to prepare them before the head off to work or college. I am able to stay in touch with the questions of that younger generation.

6 Likes

Welcome Drake it’s good to have you here. Your sphere of influence with this younger generation is much needed. Pray your influence increases. I am certain you will find the answers among the diverse people on connect. Blessings.brother.

Mike

3 Likes

@ds02959 Nice to meet you!

Nice to meet you. I hope to do the same for kids in my church.

Welcome to Connect Drake! This sure is a good place for asking questions. I’ve been so amazed at the many people who have knowledge to share. I hope it really helps you as you in turn bless the young people you work with! :blush:

2 Likes

Welcome Drake, wow that is beautiful that you are able to be in touch with the youth, God bless you.

1 Like

Welcome @ds02959, it’s great to have you here. Thank you for your heart in preparing your students. I trust you will find connect a very helpful place to glean from. I pray the Lord will bless you with the wisdom needed to equip you and your students :pray:t3:

2 Likes

Hey Drake @ds02959 Welcome :exclamation:

To be a HS senior is a noteworthy time in ones life, and you get to steer and help shape their lives, what a significant role that is.

Connect is a fabulous place to pose your questions. You may want to type your question(s) or topic in the search icon and see if anyone else has raised the same question and read the responses given.

There is so much to be had in connect and I am delighted you chose to be a part of the Connect community.

I wanted to share a resource that may be beneficial to your students, it is called Everyday Questions. The goal of Everyday Questions is to prepare small groups to love their neighbors while sharing their faith in a complex world.
Everyday Questions Starter Kit - By: Drew McNeil, Carson Weitnauer, Ravi Zacharias International Ministries

Everyday Questions Starter Kit

By: Drew McNeil, Carson Weitnauer, Ravi Zacharias International Ministries
RAVI ZACHARIAS INTERNATIONAL MINISTRIES / 2017 / OTHER

It also comes in a digital version

I pray the Lord blesses you as you pour yourself into this next generation :exclamation:

1 Like