Dylan Carr

Hello I’m Dylan from Santa Barbara, CA.

I follow RZIM and constantly hear good things about this community, do I wanted to check it out for myself.

I’m limited in time, as my wife and I have a 3yr old and also help take care of my father who has a progressive form of M.S. However, I’m constantly listening to podcasts, YouTube videos, so that I can engage people in conversations (that point to Jesus).

I hope to share some of the resources I’ve found that address the issues I’ve wrestled with.

Glad to be here!

6 Likes

Nice to meet you Dylan!

2 Likes

Thanks! Nice to meet you too

1 Like

Welcome to Connect @DylanCarr. I can relate with you about that busy time in life. I have 3 daughters and one of them sick who was kicking me all night in her sleep, after sneaking into our bed :angry: I am looking forward to learning from you on Connect.

2 Likes

Thank you @brianlalor I’m looking forward to learning from you too! & thanks for the response on my question :smiley:

2 Likes

You are welcome @DylanCarr. It is a question I have wrestled with a lot over the years. I live in Asia so I have had to navigate through a lot of things like this. Food offered to idols was another big issue I faced in Vietnam. Glad I could help a little :handshake: :facepunch:

2 Likes

Wow yeah I guess you have quite a bit! Really appreciate your insight

1 Like

Welcome to Connect Dylan! I hope you are blessed by this forum as you are able to visit and can also share as you are able! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Welcome aboard @DylanCarr . So good to have you joining us at connect. I say read and write here at connect when you are able. Share with us your struggles and your enthusiasm when you hear a great podcast or new revelation. In other words share as you can - not as you cant. God-bless you and your journey.

2 Likes

Welcome Dylan, so sad to hear about your Dad. Will pray for you all. Gain all the wisdom patience and understanding you can we raised four. Merry Christmas have a joy filled day.
Mike

2 Likes

Hi @DylanCarr, and welcome to Connect. Merry Christmas to you and your family!!

2 Likes

Hi @DylanCarr, it’s great to meet you. Engage when you are able, no pressure, throse three year olds can keep you busy :slightly_smiling_face:. My mom had MS so I understand the challenges. Enjoy browsing through the conversations :pray:t3:

3 Likes

Welcome, @DylanCarr! Glad you are here! Which is your favorite podcast?

3 Likes

Hard to pick just one, “Ask Away” is up there though. Other top contenders, “unbelievable,” “straight thinking RTB,” “Intellectual Dark Web,” & “Jordan Peterson Podcast.” The latter two are not Christian but good to understand a lot of ideas that are put forward in culture

2 Likes