Edelmira Pascual

Hello everyone, pls call me Myra
I was born and raised from the Philippines. I moved to the USA on my 20s.
What leads me to connect was I found Ravi’s messages and I liked it and just finish core module of RZIM.
I hope to collaborate with other via questions and answers.

3 Likes

Hello Myra, was that move to the USA beneficial for you in any way? Do you still have family there and have they been affected by the pandemic adversely? Did Ravi impact your decision to start the core module? Look forward to your responce and continued growth together.
Mike

2 Likes

Yes, I still have family there. I was just there last February and March. they are experiencing lockdown too. As far as Covid cases, they don’t have as much as we do here. Their schools are closed and many jobs also are closed. I came back To USA meddle of March during lockdown. Thank God for His protection!

2 Likes

Thank you for getting back with me. I agree and may His mercy endure everywhere and keep us all by His great power.
Mike

2 Likes

Hi @halohaloretail, welcome to connect and congratulations on completing the course :partying_face: What was your most profound lesson? I trust you will find connect to be a friendly community with lots of helpful Q&A. Enjoy and take care :pray:t3:

2 Likes

Welcome aboard @halohaloretail. It is good to have you here. I hope you find the discussions and the dialog helpful. Congrats on completing the core module. What was your favorite part? I look forward to reading your posts. God-bless you and your journey.

1 Like