Edelyn

Hello everyone!

I’m from Saskachewan Canada

I hope to contribute by praying for peoples needs…

3 Likes

Hi Edeyn, there are many coming in from Canada to join connect. It is great to meet you I look forward to hearing, seeing, you more as we continue to engage in our search for truth. Trust you are well and safe in our current climate.
Mike

2 Likes

Welcome Edelyn,

Welcome to RZIM Connect.

Your prayers are highly appreciated.
It is one of the vital disciplines we need to have on this changing world.
To pray and connect our hearts to Jesus Christ.

We are looking forward to hear from you.

2 Likes

Hi Lambit @Eddy. Welcome to RZIM Connect. I am happy to meet you. It is great to have you interested in the prayer group. You can find that in your menu bar above. If you have issues locating this group please let me know.

Congratulations. Do join the conversation. I am looking forward to hearing from you.

1 Like

Welcome aboard @Eddy. Thank you for your ministry of prayer. There are so many speakers on this team as well as Ravi himself that really need prayer right now. We appreciate you coming along side us here at connect. Please do pray for the team as well as this connect forum. Please pray that when connections are made that the person of Jesus is presented and the individuals involved in the discussion are edified and uplifted as a result. Also please pray for the leadership of this forum. God-bless you and your journey.

1 Like