Edwin Anand

Hello,

I live in Hyderabad, India and am an IT Professional. I joined RZIM Connect looking for inspiration and rest, esp. as I feel a deep loss of spiritual strength and a mental clutter, in combating life’s demands. There is a constant feeling of being on the hook all the time.

I have taken 3 weeks off from work with a felt need for a time of reflection and inspiration. I hope to find stimulus that inspires the sheer Joy of rediscovering depth of my Christian faith in the context of an untenable worldly system around.

Just hearing great (wo)men of God explain modern challenges rationally and with a sincere dignity is itself an inspiration.

I need a season of quiet reflection, which I hope I can gain from these sessions.

6 Likes

@Ge.anand Nice to meet you!

1 Like

Welcome to Connect, Edwin! We’re so glad you’ve chosen to join us as you take some time to rest, reflect, and renew. I pray that the resources on this site will be a catalyst for that!

Just as an FYI, I moved this introduction post to the ‘Welcome to Connect’ category so that others in the community can reach out and welcome you as well. :blush:

Blessings to you!

3 Likes

Hi @Ge.anand, it is great to meet you, welcome! Boy do we all need seasons of “quiet reflection.” I believe many of us can relate to what you are experiencing and you expressed it so well.

I pray the Lord and His ministering Angels will surround you during this time, giving you physical and mental rest. I pray that in this time of reflection, the “joy of your salvation” will be renewed. I pray that in this time of reflection, you will be freed from the mental clutter. I pray the Lord will strengthen your “weary soul” so that you can sustain through all of life’s demands. I pray all this in Jesus name, For you, for me, and for all who are struggling in this way. :pray::heart:

God bless you brother and thank you for your authenticity :pray:

2 Likes

Edwin, we are happy that you have joined us here on Connect! I pray your time of rest and reflection on things spiritual will be a time of healing for your mind and spirit. God bless you brother. :blush:

2 Likes

Hello Edwin welcome to connect a terrific place to recharge. I have found much to encourage and build my faith in this group of fellow believers. I trust you will also. I feel I should add this, it helps me alot when the world seems to be closing in around me. Our eyes are the windows to our soul. Fill your eyes with things of Him and the things of earth will grow dim in the light of His glory. May His light shine on, in, and through you.
Mike

2 Likes

Hi Edwin!

I hope you get the rest you need! We all get a little bogged down at times and RZIM is a wonderful place for you to be honest. God Bless