Eileen

Hello, Everyone! I am so glad to be here!

I live in Sonoma County, California

I love Jesus more than anything and I have been so blessed by RZIM over the years and have learned so much.

My heart’s desire is the follow hard after and serve the Lord with all of my heart for the rest of my life. Just hoping to connect with all of you as I look forward to where the Lord will lead me next.

I’m looking forward to getting to connect with you all!

4 Likes

Hello Eileen! Your love for Jesus comes through so clearly, it is a joy to read. I’ve learned sooo much from Ravi as well. Imagine where he is now and how all his knowledge is finally tied into a divine bundle of divine answers! I miss him but am happy for him and how blessed are we to keep learning via his videos and RZIM legacy. Again, welcome and know I’m loving Jesus with you… Paul D.

2 Likes

Hi Eileen, Wow that was a great intro, full of enthusiasm and desire. I am so glad you joined the forum so we could meet you to learn and grow together in our knowledge of Christ. Trust all is well and will soon return to normal after this pandemic? Look forward as well to knowing your insight and wisdom on many areas.
Mike

2 Likes

Thank you for joining connect from California @ETA . It is good to have you joining us. Thank you for wanting to connect with us. Mission accomplished. I hope you get to explore some great discussions in whatever area you are intrested. Search the site via the search icon above for any keyword that intrigues you. Or just offer a word of encouragement to somebody from time to time. You will be connecting just like you hoped. God-bless you and your journey.

1 Like