Elie Tosado

Hello everyone! My name is Elie, just wanted to introduce myself and say hi everyone on here.

Im from the United Sates, I live in the Bay Area.

I was brought here after I finished up the core module with rzim. My goal is to keep seeking the truth of our God and savior and to share with anyone who will listen.

Im new to apologetics. I was brought up to believe in God and was thought Jesus was our savior. However, I seek a deeper understanding… At some point I’d like to go back to school and study theology and philosophy. I hope to contribute to this community even if its with my questions :laughing:.

God Bless you all. Thank you RZIM.

7 Likes

Welcome @elietosado, its great to have you here :slightly_smiling_face: What was your most profound lesson in the course? I trust you will find connect a friendly, helpful place to continue learning and growing. I pray the Lord will bless your desire to study theology and philosophy :pray: Looking forward to your contributions, questions :slightly_smiling_face:
Enjoy browsing!

3 Likes

@elietosado Nice to meet you!

2 Likes

Elie, You have found a great place to accomplish you goal. There are many wonderful, respectful, and helpful friends waiting to share and learn. Many ears are tuned to hear truth. Richest blessings to you on your continued search. Welcome my friend
Mike

4 Likes

Welcome @elietosado - questions are a great contribution - especially the kind that require us to think! Thank you in advance!

3 Likes

Welcome aboard @elietosado. Congratulations on completing the core module. Thanks for committing yourself to this forum and seeking deeper understanding. I hope that you find the discussions fruitful and rewarding. God-bless you and your journey.

3 Likes

Thanks everyone I really appreciate the feedback and encouragement. Sorry for such a late response. I have to turn on my alerts or something. I pray you all have a blessed day :pray:t3:

2 Likes

Hi!
I took the elective “what does it mean to be human” I found that course to be very clarifying if thats the right word lol. I struggled a lot in my pass with purpose and meaning, that course enlighten me to the reality of how God sees me and all of his creation. Have a blessed day! :slight_smile:

3 Likes