Elijah

(Elijah Adamu) #1

Hello everyone! I’m so glad to be here. My name is Elijah Adamu from Zamfara State North-West Nigeria. Listening to Dr Ravi and others in Rzim has and is still a BIG blessing to me. I got to know about this forum after listening to a message by Dr Ravi Zacharias.
I’m a teacher and I write songs, a guitarist, little of poetry a good actor but not practicing presently and I hope to really get to learn from you all here and get to make wonderful friends for life. If we must grow then we ought to make the right kind of friends that will stir themselves up to good works and live a life of purpose, just like 2 Timothy 2:22 said.
I also hope to share with you all that that The Lord has blessed me in these years of singing and writing. Thank you.

(SeanO) #2

@Elijah63 Welcome to Connect! Do you ever write songs for your classes as you teach? It sounds like you have lots of blessings / gifts to enjoy. May the Lord Jesus bless you with wise and godly friends and lead you in the everlasting way.

(Omar Rushlive Lozada Arellano) #3

Welcome to Connect, Elijah (@Elijah63). I’m looking forward to learn with you in this community as well. I’m excited to see how the Lord will reveal Himself as you journey with Him. :slight_smile:

(Elizabeth Yoakum) #4

Welcome and it is going to be wonderful! Looking forward to hearing about ur growth and His reveal… Welcome brother

(Charles G. Pewee) #5

Hi @Elijah63, good to see you on RZIM Connect. You have inspired me with these words:

Thank you!

(Elijah Adamu) #6

Amen. The Lord bless you too.

(Elijah Adamu) #7

I’m excited too. Iook forward to learn from you too.

(Elijah Adamu) #8

Thanks a lot sister.

(Elijah Adamu) #9

Thanks. Glory to God.