Elisabeth aguilera

Hi,

I’m British but live and work in Asuncion, Paraguay, South America.

I joined Connect as I am looking for ways to grow as a Christian teacher, to learn from others and connect with them.

I hope to be able to participate in conversations,

9 Likes

Nice to meet you Elisabeth!

2 Likes

Welcome! I’m new here too. Paraguay huh? One of my favorite guitarist/composer was from Paraguay. Agustin Barrios Mangore. Have you ever listened to his music? Once again, welcome.

2 Likes

Hi, welcome too, then! Yes, everyone here knows his music :blush:

Welcome, Elizabeth! I’m new here also. I see you are a fellow fan of C.S. Lewis’ Narnia! :slightly_smiling_face: Great questions; great article.

3 Likes

Welcome aboard. Well you definitely have come to the right place. There are so many really good discussions here. So many members are patient kind and very well read. It sounds like you will be another 1. Gid bless you and your journey.

1 Like

Welcome @lizaguilera! So wonderful to have you here! :hibiscus: :cherry_blossom:

1 Like

Welcome Aboard Elisabeth! Every course or discussion with RZIM communities have been so positive, encouraging and informative. Hope you have the same experience too!

2 Likes

Welcome @lizaguilera! Glad you are here!

2 Likes

Hello and welcome from WV USA. so glad to have you here were you will find real truth that will help you grow in Christ. Before Christ the real truth was an unknown and scary thing but that was 29 years ago thank God.
May His light shine upon your journey.
Mike

3 Likes