Elisabeth

member_introductions
(Elisabeth) #1

Hello from an Austrian lady now calling Switzerland home. I am glad to join the Community after the core Module. I am on the journey to dig deeper into faith on the scientific level. I am not too good at online discussions but hope to contribute on whats on my heart at different times and maybe there are some (swiss) up for face to face discussions ;).

5 Likes
(Brittany Bowman) #2

Welcome to Connect, Elisabeth. :smiley: It’s wonderful to have you join. What parts of the Core Module stood out to you most?

P.S. Don’t be afraid of online discussions- I am certain you will find a welcoming and loving community here where we all learn together.

4 Likes
(Melvin Greene) #3

I have to agree with @Brittany_Bowman1. This is a welcoming and loving community and we are learning from each other. Welcome to Connect, @edh. It’s great to have you. We have people from all over the world and everyone brings a unique perspective to the discussions. I’m from Illinois in the US. I look forward to conversations with you. May you grow in knowledge and wisdom as you become involved with the community here.

Mel

2 Likes
(Sanjib ghosh) #4

Dear @edh,
welcome to the connect.
congrats on your core completion.
Thanks

(Elisabeth) #5

Thank you all for the warm welcome!! :blush:
I guess in the core module I enjoyed the lectures most when science and God fell together. From Logic to looking at the core of atheism.
To clarify I am not afraid of discussions in an honoring environment like this one but I am often happy to not engage with a screen after work :wink:

1 Like