Elizabeth Gitonga

Hi my name is Elizabeth

Where are you from? I am from Nairobi, Kenya

What led you to join Connect?
I just completed the RZIM Academy Core module about a month ago and I am delighted to be in the connect community. I am keen to equip myself in Christian apologetics so as to build up my faith and also to equip me for my work with students who have numerous faith questions

How do you hope to contribute? I hope the experiences and perspectives that I bring in this forum will be beneficial to the community

7 Likes

Welcome, @Elizabeth1! We’re glad you’ve joined us. :smile: I have never had the pleasure of being in Kenya, but I have a number of friends who have either come from there or lived there at some point. It seems that once Kenya is in your heart, it never leaves! Blessings to you and look forward to dialoguing with you out in the forum.

4 Likes

Welcome Elizabeth to a thriving community were life, truth, and love abound. I applaud your desire to be ready and give a defence for why you believe what you believe. So glad to meet you, as a new friend, I look to learn and grow as we seek His truth.
Mike

4 Likes

@Elizabeth1 Nice to meet you!

2 Likes

Welcome, Elizabeth :heart::slight_smile:

1 Like

@Elizabeth1 Congratulations on completing the Core module and Welcome! I look forward to hearing your perspective from Kenya. Please do share.

1 Like

Welcome Elizabeth, :cherry_blossom:

I am delighted to have you join connect and I applaud :clap: your accomplishment of completing the Core Module.

What is your main employment in Nairobi, you mentioned students, are you teacher?

If you would like access to any of the core module lectures, I have shared a how to link.
RZIM Academy Alumni: How To Access Your Alumni Section!

I look forward to your perspective from across the globe :earth_africa:

3 Likes

Hi Elizabeth!

Happy to see so many people joining Connect after the completion of the Core module. I am also a recent graduate and hope we can all grow in our faith here.

3 Likes

Welcome Elizabeth! :raising_hand_woman:
My name is also, Elizabeth. :wink: I am so happy to see you here in the Connect community, and enormous congratulations on finishing the Core Module course! :partying_face:

2 Likes

Thanks Kathleen. Yes Kenya is a beautiful country and the people are very warm. Hope you too can visit sometime :slight_smile: - Elizabeth

2 Likes