Elizabeth Minikel

Hello friends and family!
I am so excited and joyful to be apart of this community. Thank you for welcoming me! Also, thank you for sharing your words of encouragement and hope through your conversations. What an amazing way to share about God’s love and grow together in Christ.
My husband and I call sunny Florida our current home, where I serve as a missionary.
My hope is that through Connect, God uses all of our words to glorify Him and impact others in a way that brings Him honor. Praying God’s blessings on you all!

8 Likes

Hooray for Florida people :smiley:!

6 Likes

Hi @eminikel—I recently moved to Florida myself, so I want to chime in and add my welcome as well! Glad you have come aboard with us at Connect and have already experienced the special capacity for encouragement, love, and growth that we are seeing in this community. It is lovely to have you with us. I am sure your study with RZIM Academy has enriched your insight— I look forward to your contribution to the unfolding conversations we are sharing here.

7 Likes

Hi @eminikel, welcome to connect :slightly_smiling_face: Thank you for you heart in serving as a missionary :pray:t3: Enjoy browsing through the conversations. I look forward to reading more from you as you engage here.

3 Likes

Welcome aboard @eminikel. Thank you for coming alongside us here in connect. Where do you do missions work? Would love to read some about your ministry. I hope you find genuine connections here for discussions and prayer support. God-bless you and your ministry and journey.

2 Likes

Hello, @eminikel! Where in Florida are you!? Jacksonville is my hometown. Amazing to hear you are there doing ministry. So happy to have you here! Looking forward to your contributions!

4 Likes

Hi Elizabeth,

It’s great to see you on here. I’m sure your insight will be as valuable on here as it was in the core module.

God bless,
Art

2 Likes

Hello @ArtTetreault,
Wow, it is so good to hear from you! I also am so looking forward to the wisdom and encouragement you bring with you! God bless you and be with you friend!

2 Likes

Hello Elizabeth
I remember you from the core module we did at the same time. Welcome to connect!!

4 Likes

Hello @CathE! So good to see you again and so excited you are on a Connect! Thank you for the welcome. Praying for you friend!! :smiley:

4 Likes