Hello .

Where are you from?
Philippines

What led you to join Connect?
I recently finished the RZIM Module Core and was invited to join

How do you hope to contribute?
Share the good news and be a blessing to others

6 Likes

Hey @elsie.elio! It’s great to have you joining from the Philippines!
I was able to take a missions trip to the Philippines last year and found it amazing the hospitality and openness to the gospel there!
Your desire to share, as you said, “the good news” Is encouraging and I look forward to communicating more with you in this pursuit! Please feel free to join into the different discussions as well as ask any questions you might have along the way! There’s so many great resources within this connect so enjoy exploring, learning, and sharing!

6 Likes

Hi Elsie !

Welcome to connect!

Congratulations on completing the core module. It was wonderful. I am presently taking the Islam module and finding it to be just as incredable.

It’s lovely to have you here.

Blessing,
~Sanah~

5 Likes

Hi CharityLinzey. I am excited to join RZIM Connect. I am honored that you recevied a warm hospitality of the Filipinos and yes, the gospel is open here.
thank you for the welcome.

4 Likes

Hi Sanahdalah15,

Thank you for the Welcome. I understand you are taking up the Islam Module. What is it so far in your study about Islam that made an impact on you? I hope to hear from you more about your learning on Islam.

Blessings!

Elsie

2 Likes

Hello Elsie, I have heard many good things about Philippines.

Welcome to connect. I am sure you will have a good time here.

2 Likes

Hi Moses, How are you. Great to have you here too. Where are you from? Thank you for your nice words for our country. Is there anyrhing you want me to pray for you?

Stay safe

Elsie

2 Likes

Mabuhay, and welcome to RZIM Connect! I’m new here as well and happy to connect with another Filipino.

2 Likes

Hello again @elsie.elio! :slight_smile: Are you very familiar with the Iglesia ni Cristo? I was in the Tarlac area and came across them a lot while I was there, but had never heard about them before… when I asked different people that belonged to it what they believed, they seemed very confused in their beliefs. Have you interacted much with the members of it? if so, would you mind giving a me a few tips when interacting with them?
I know this might be an odd question and I hope I articulated it for you okay. :grimacing:

2 Likes

Hello Elsie, I am from India. I hope that you and your family are coping up with the current pandemic. Do remember my family and our nation in your prayers.

Regards.

2 Likes

Hi James,

Mabuhay! I am glad too to meet another Filipno here. Welcome! What can I pray for you…

God bless

welcome to connect 2

1 Like

Hi LC,

Thank you so much for the very nice welcome. What can I pray for you.

Blessings,

Elsie

1 Like