Elvis L hrangkhol

hello

Where are you from? I am from Northeast India Assam

What led you to join Connect? I wanted to learnt about the uniqueness of our Christian worldview, in all aspect of life

How do you hope to contribute? will contribute to my ability, in what ever I can, though i might not be able to meet as what I desire…

5 Likes

Welcome to connect Elvis! We are so glad to have you and look forward to anything you have to share in the conversations here. Even just your personal experiences will be valuable contributions as every perspective is appreciated! :blush:

2 Likes

Welcome aboard @elviszion92. Thank you for being willing to join with us for a great mission. I hope you enjoy the site. I hope the discussions edify your life. If you have questions certainly ask them. God-bless you and your journey.

1 Like

I am so glad@Carrie H, it is God,s providence to be a part of this family ,I am looking forwards sis…to get to learnt much…

2 Likes

Hi @elviszion92, welcome to connect. I trust you will find your place here as you begin to interact. We glean from one another so feel free to share your thoughts and insight :slightly_smiling_face:
I pray you and family are well :pray:t3: Take care and enjoy browsing

3 Likes

Thank you,@Sieglinde for the warm welcome,looking forward

1 Like

Thank you@ Keldon Scott( Kel), it gives me immense joy, and I am very happy looking forward to get to learnt from you …

1 Like

Welcome to connect Elvis, unique is a genuine truth about Christianity. What would you say is the one thing that stands out above all in the Christian Worldview. So good to meet you and share with a friend in Christ.
Mike

1 Like

Thank you Mike… I am very happy looking forward to learnt together

1 Like