Elvis Tom

Say hello…
Hello
Where are you from?
Ghana
What led you to join Connect?
I want to know more about the Bible
How do you hope to contribute?
By bringing forth my views on topics I’m well vested in.

4 Likes

Hi Elvis and great to have you join Connect :slightly_smiling_face:. Please feel free to start any discussion around questions you have about the Bible as many on this site will be happy to think through those questions with you. Look forward to interacting with you through Connect.

God bless

2 Likes

Hello Elvis, welcome from America. Has the pandemic affected you in Ghana. Be safe and secure in Christ as you navigate your way to truth, blessings to you and yours.
Mike

2 Likes

@d_tomelvis Welcome! I am glad that you have joined us. I look forward to hearing more from you.

2 Likes

Welcome to Connect Elvis! We are so glad that you have joined us and look forward to learning from your unique perspective. I hope you also are blessed by what you may learn from the conversations! :blush:

3 Likes

Welcome aboard @d_tomelvis. Glad you have come alongside us here at connect. If your desire is to know more about The Bible there is a category especially for you. I hope that you enjoy the conversations as well as the learning that you will get to do here. God-bless you and your journey.

2 Likes