Emily Guy

Hey church!

I’m joining from New Brunswick, Canada

Looking forward to the support I can get and hopefully give when the questions arise!

Blessings!

8 Likes

Hi @e.guy,

Welcome! For some reason, your quick post reminded me of a stat I heard today, that 75% of people in the US feel lonely. It shouldn’t be that way for believers! I hope you’ll find meaningful connections here and an abundance of support when questions come up in your conversations with family, friends, and neighbors.

4 Likes

Hey Emily! @e.guy
So glad you’ve joined us :relaxed:

I hope you’ll enjoy looking around- such great topics to explore.
How did you like the Core Module?

When I joined Connect, I was relieved to have found something similar to the discussions we had in the forums of the CM. I hope you’ll notice the same- friendly and supportive Believers spurring one another on to be better equipped to live out the mission He’s given to us- to share the gospel in a kind and respectful way whenever we get the chance :heart:

2 Likes

Welcome aboard @e.guy. Thanks for joining us. You already have friends here. We need you. Your shared faith and heart will be a blessing to many here. Reach out and browse. Let us know what we can do to help guide you or come alongside you here. God-bless you and your journey.

1 Like

Welcome! Glad you’re here!

1 Like

Hellooooo Emily
we just completed the Core Module together - that’s why I’m stretching this hello! Am so happy to welcome you aboard and look forward to future exchanges. This forum is pretty amazing. :blush:
God bless
Catherine

2 Likes

Welcome Emily @e.guy and Grace.

We love you and are hoping you will be of great blessing not just to the “church” of Connect but to the universal Church of Christ Jesus. Feel free!

1 Like

Welcome to RZIM from a follow NB’er!

1 Like

No way! That’s awesome!

1 Like

Yes, I remember you!

Hello Heidi,
I loved the Core Module. It was definitely one of the best parts of my summer.
Thanks for the welcome!
God bless!

2 Likes

Hi Emily,

God to see you on here. :slightly_smiling_face:

Art

1 Like