Emily McCray

Hello Everyone,

I am from the United States, I became familiar with RZIM in my early years of college. This ministry has meant so much to me in my walk with Christ. #thankyouravi Now, I am in my master’s program at Regent University in Virginia.

I wish to engage with fellow believers and learn from other’s experiences and viewpoints.

All the best,
Emily

6 Likes

Welcome to RZIM Connect @emmccray!

What a beautiful and concise introduction. It sounds like the LORD is doing a wonderful work through you as you are moving into deeper aspects in the Living Water. Glad to have you on board. Looking forward to your participation.
Philippians 1:9-11

4 Likes

Hey Emily, :sunflower:

Welcome to Connect, we are excited you have joined us. Please engage away in the many forums and discussions we have available here.

You mentioned you are in a Masters’s program, RZIM has a program called, The RZIM Academy.
I mention this because RZIM has made a way for you to take their courses and receive graduate credit. The link :link: is supplied below if you wish to research this further.
https://www.rzim.org/training/rzim-academy/academy-graduate-school-credit

Take your time and visit the different categories on Connect and should you need any assistance, let us know, we are here to help. :tulip:

3 Likes