Emily Yap

Hi! I’m Emily Yap from Singapore. I just finished the Evangelist Apologist Programme here. I feel led to friendship/conversational evangelism and sharing God’s comfort to the lost or lonely. I love tennis, cooking, gardening and Bible Study! I hope this can be a platform for me connect with others & to continue to learn from resources as well as each other. I would love to pray for each other and prayer needs you care to share.

7 Likes

Hello, Emily, and welcome to Connect! I’m glad to hear you found EAP encouraging, and I look forward to getting to know you more here. You may find the group @Interested_In_Prayer a place to learn of Connect community members’ specific prayer needs.

Praise the Lord for your heart to share His light in conversations. As you come across interesting convos, I hope you will share them with us here so we can learn from and alongside you!

3 Likes

Hi Emily! @yapemily00
So glad you’ve joined us :relaxed:

I love what you said-

Sharing Jesus with others is so special and organic when done within the bounds of a friendship/ or getting to know someone new- with a genuine interest for who they are, and God’s hand in their lives.

I hope you enjoyed the EAP! I imagine you learned a wealth of wisdom and insight there!

Enjoy looking around Connect- and I hope you’ll chime in as you feel led :heart:

2 Likes

Welcome aboard @yapemily00. I am so glad that you joined connect and that you enjoyed the recent conference. Please do let us know what impacted you the most. Thank you for being willing to come alongside us and pray for those who join here and engage here. God-bless you and your journey.

1 Like

Welcome onboard, @yapemily00!

Good to have met you last weekend at EAP Singapore! :slight_smile:

Let’s continue to pray that God can use people like us to bring the good news to our family members, friends, colleagues, and neighbours in Singapore!

2 Likes

Hi @yapemily00! Welcome to RZIM Connect! I, too, find that my strongest approach is conversational apologetics! I love a good conversation. Also, connecting with others through a shared interest is the best way to connect with others and share the love of God with them. I wish you much success in that endeavor!

1 Like

Welcome Emily and great to know you just finished the Evangelist Apologist Program! Having taken some core modules I know it was very enriching. Could I ask one of the things that stood out to you the most during the program? So excited to learn from you!

1 Like