Emmanuel Jireh

(Surjith Emmanuel Jireh) #1

Hi All, I am Emmanuel from Coimbatore (Tamilnadu/India). we are having a miistry work among the tribal people in the villages.

Nice to connect with you all

Blessings

(Brittany Bowman) #2

Hello, Emmanuel! Welcome to Connect. :smiley: Praise the Lord for your heart to serve Him and share His love with those who have never heard. May Connect be a resource for you to find encouragement and answers to the tough questions you encounter.

(Sieglinde) #3

Hello Emmanuel and welcome:) What a blessing that you have joined in!

(Charles G. Pewee) #4

Hi @surjith.neyan, welcome to RZIM Connect, good to see you. How is the ministry work with the tribal people?

(Anthony Costello ) #5

Emmanuel, I praise God that we can have such wonderful places like this where we can hear and learn from brothers around the world, places like Coimbatore! The internet truly can be redeemed! :smiley:

I pray that God will use your interactions here on Connect to help you grown both in knowledge and love of Christ, and that the answers you find here will help you in ministry to your community.

Peace,
Anthony

(Surjith Emmanuel Jireh) #6

Thanks Charles, God is great and he is guiding us beautifully, we are just following him

(Surjith Emmanuel Jireh) #7

Amen, Thanks for the warm welcome, end of the day we all are the children of one heavenly father :slight_smile:

(Surjith Emmanuel Jireh) #8

Thanks Brittany, we will have wonderful time here for Jesus

(Surjith Emmanuel Jireh) #9

Thanks for the warm welcome