Emmanuel karikari Gyamfi

(Emmanuel Karikari Gyamfi) #1

Hello,
I’m from Ghana and I’m very happy to join Connect. I’ve been listening to RZIM audios for several years and I believe it has greatly shaped my thinking and perceptions about life. I hope to further grow my understanding and also be able to add value to the variety of topics on this platform. Thanks for the opportunity to engage with you all.

(Keldon Scott) #2

Welcome aboard @Kofikk. Glad you have joined. I hope this forum is a blessing to you. It is so incredibly awesome to know that I get to have this communication with a fellow Christian from Gauna. Participate often. God-bless you and your journey.

(Stephen Wuest) #3

So Emmanuel is now with us!

I hope that the discussion will not seem too forward.

In American culture, there are many different cultures. I never know if I can make a comment on a topic, without offending someone, from one of the areas of American culture.

The fellowship of Christians, connects us with family ties. And I think that the Holy Spirit sometimes speaks among us beyond words.

(Billie Corbett) #4

Welcome Emmanuel!

Looking forward to hearing more from you!

(Emmanuel Karikari Gyamfi) #5

Thank you Stephen, I’m looking forward to exploring the godly atmosphere of learning this platform offers. I think if we have the Holyspirit in us and we live by the spirit, cultural differences would not be a bother.