Emmanuel

(Emmanuel Danhi) #1

Hello,

I’m from Cote d’Ivoire in the capital city ,Abidjan
What led you to join Connect?

For the past two months I have been asking God to help me defend my faith by dealing with deep questions that I am faced with everyday. I have listened to Dr Ravi before but I did not pursue his teachings and programs as I have been doing for the past few days. This pursuit led me to RZIM website.

I hope to share my experience with the LORD and also know what other Christian in the world cope with their faith in JESUS

6 Likes
(Brittany Bowman) #2

Welcome to Connect, Emmanuel. Praise the Lord for your heart to be faithful in proclaiming His name and for the opportunities He has placed in your life!! :slightly_smiling_face: Hopefully, you’ll find Connect as a community where we learn and study together, and this will encourage you in your conversations with friends and family. Looking forward to learning more from you.

3 Likes
(Sieglinde) #3

Welcome @Emmanuel_Danhi. We are so thankful the Lord led you to RZIM and now here. You are in good company with those who seek knowledge and truth. We look forward to your insight. Browse through the various topics and if you don’t see what you are seeking an answer to, start your own topic. God bless :heart:

2 Likes
(Emmanuel Danhi) #4

@Brittany_Bowman1 , @sig Thank you for your messages.
I hope to be a blessing to the RZIM community.

2 Likes
(Heidi Mitchell) #5

A warm welcome, Emmanuel! @Emmanuel_Danhi :slight_smile: