Emy_Y

Hello, I am from Egypt and I was looking for a trustworthy platform where I can learn from others and be able to ask some questions that I have always had with no clear answers or at least the direction to be able to find the answers myself.

3 Likes

Hi @Emy, welcome to connect :slightly_smiling_face: I trust you will find connect to be very helpful in addressing your questions. You may find your question already has been addressed by using the search engine. There are so many conversations to glean from. I trust you will be blessed. Feel free to share your experiences, thoughts and insight as well :pray:t3:
Take care

2 Likes

Hi Emy, you are welcome here and may I share a kind word, and alleviate any concern. RZIM has been a faithful, safe, secure, and loving platform for myself and many across the world. I have been part for seven months so far and am really impressed by the respectful people I have interacted with. Thank you for sharing with us.
Maybe one day someday I will see the pyramids in person? Take care in His shadow.
Mike

3 Likes

Hi @Emy,

I think you will find that here! Please do feel encouraged to check out our Statement of Faith for encouragement as well as our guidelines for participation in the community in the #site-feedback Category.

I think it will encourage you that we seek to have this be an open but reliable place to investigate questions about Christianity.

I look forward to your questions and comments in the community.

1 Like

Welcome aboard @Emy. I hope you enjoy the forum. It is very trustworthy. I hope the members live up to that for your benefit. Please participate as frequently as you are able. We are glad you are here and hope that you are blessed by the discussions. God-bless you and your journey.

Thank you. Actually, that’s what happened, the first question I saw was something that I had in mind and wanted to do some research about it :blush:.

2 Likes

That’s fantastic! That makes me smile :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

@Emy Nice to meet you!